Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager Trauma Program
at Centura Health
- SAH TRAUMA SERVICES
- SAH-ST ANTHONY MEDICAL CAMPUS
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Provides leadership and management for the trauma service at the facility to assure optimal care for injured patients while meeting regulatory requirements from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and the American College of Surgeons. Responsible for daily operations of the trauma program and the achievement of standards related to quality care, patient satisfaction, and fiscally responsible care delivery.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Five years of trauma program, emergency and/or critical care nursing experience
- Two years of previous leadership experience, preferred
- Experience with trauma registry and coding, preferred
- Membership to a related professional organization preferred (Society of Trauma Nurses, Emergency Nurses Association, American Association of Critical Care Nurses, Air and Surface Transport Nurses Association)
- Bachelor’s Degree in nursing or related health field, required
- Master’s Degree, preferred
- Current state RN license for applicable state of employment, required
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association, required
- Current ACLS upon hire or within 24 months of hire/transfer
- Current TNCC upon hire or within 24 months of hire/transfer
- CSTR, preferred
Sedentary work -(prolonged periods of sitting and exert up to 10lbs force occasionally)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
St. Anthony Hospital, located in Lakewood, Colorado, is a Level I Trauma Center with four trauma rooms including the T-10 room, a dedicated field-to-surgery suite ready 24/7 for trauma surgeons and specially trained teams who provide life-saving care to the most severely ill and injured patients. St. Anthony proudly provides a full range of medical specialties and health care services to Denver and the surrounding region with a state-of-the-art medical campus and Flight for Life. We’re also proud to be the recipient of numerous awards, certifications and accreditations from the American Heart Association; Chest Pain Center (CPC); American College of Cardiology; The Joint Commission’s National Quality Approval; Healthgrades; the Emergency Nurses Association Lantern Award; NAPBC Accreditation; American College of Radiology and many others. The St. Anthony Medical Campus in Lakewood combines our heritage of expert care with the latest in technology and innovation. If you’re looking to be part of a fast-paced environment where you can practice to the top of your profession in trauma, cardiology, stroke, neurosciences, breast imaging, cancer/oncology care, surgery and more, we invite you to apply.?