Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Echo Tech Registered
at Centura Health
- PARKER CARDIAC DIAGNOSTICS
- PKR-PARKER ADVENTIST HOSPITAL
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Provides specialized cardiovascular care, while maintaining maximum patient safety and comfort. Performs/reviews a baseline patient assessment, and evaluates patient response to diagnostic cardiac procedures. Proficient in the operation and maintenance, as specified by the manufacturer, of all diagnostic and therapeutic equipment used for procedures in the specific area of operation.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Graduate of a diploma, associate, or baccalaureate academic program in health science (including, but not limited to, cardiovascular technology, ultrasound, radiologic technology, respiratory therapy, or nursing) or graduate of a programmatically accredited program in cardiac ultrasound (echocardiography) strongly preferred
- One year of experience in cardiac ultrasound (echocardiography), preferred
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association
- Currently registered as American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonographers as a Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) or via CCI as a Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS)
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - exert/lift up to 50 lbs. force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. constantly
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
At Parker Adventist Hospital, we are committed to excellence in health care. Ranked among the top hospitals in the nation for patient satisfaction, our expert doctors and experienced medical teams provide the best health care and excel in more than 55 medical specialties, including nationally-accredited Joint and Spine Programs, Birthplace and NICU, Cancer Center, Center for Bariatric Surgery and Level II Trauma Center Emergency Dept. Opening in 2004, Parker Adventist Hospital quickly flourished from a 56-bed community hospital to a 170-bed medical center. Parker is home to more than 1,100 highly-engaged, caregivers who love their work, their teams and live what it means to provide while person care – body, mind and spirit.