Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centura Health
- PAH DIETITIANS
- PAH-PORTER ADVENTIST HOSPITAL
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Screens, assesses, develops and implements nutrition care plans based on patients' nutritional and educational needs that follow departmental guidelines for timely, quality nutrition care. Uses evidence based standards where applicable. Participates in outpatient nutrition programs and clinics when applicable. Actively participates in projects and process improvement activities as assigned.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- One year of clinical dietitian experience, preferred
- Strong communication skills; ability to read, write and speak English.
- Strong Computer skills; experience with Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with Food Service Operations database and Dietetic software, preferred
- Successful completion of AND approved internship, preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics, required
- Required to complete a minimum of 75 CEU hours every 5 years per Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Guidelines
- Current Registered Dietitian or eligibility (required within six months of hire/transfer), required
- Current membership in a professional organization such as Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Association of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition, American Diabetes Association or American Association of Diabetes Educators, preferred
Physical Requirements: Light work - (Exert up to 20lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 10lbs frequently)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Located in central Denver’s historic Washington Park residential neighborhood, associates at Porter Adventist Hospital enjoy beautiful surroundings, leading technology, outstanding leadership and easy access to everything great central Denver has to offer. As a full-service Magnet® designated, 368-bed acute-care referral center specializing in cancer care, joint replacement, spinal care and advanced robotic surgery, Porter Adventist Hospital treats some of the region’s most complex medical cases and surgical patients. Our Heart and Vascular Institute is the first and only program in Colorado to receive full Heart Failure Accreditation status from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care. We have also received numerous awards and honors including: 100 Greatest Hospitals in America by Becker's Hospital Review for 3 years in a row (2015-2017); named as one of the top two hospitals in Colorado by U.S. News and World Report; recipient of the Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital Award-Clinical Excellence for 3 years in a row (2015-2017); one of Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement for 2 years in a row (2016-2017), and many others.