Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centers Health Care
Topeka Center is seeking Transportation CNA's to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Topeka, KS.
Comprehensive benefits packages provided!
- Transporting residents to appointments/outings etc.
- Greets visitors, prospective candidates and other visitors to the agency
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, website and other related information
- Maintains and manages calendars for conference rooms
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Flexible availability is a MUST
- Must have a CNA Certificate
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Needs to be dependable
- Solid computer skills
- A very positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work as a team member
Topeka Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Southwest Topeka, Kansas. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Topeka Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Topeka Center with dignity and independence. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Topeka Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.