Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centers Health Care
Human Resources Staffer
Buffalo Center is seeking an experienced Staffing Coordinator for our skilled nursing facility.
- Fulfilling staffing vacancies in advance to ensure adequate coverage for all shifts
- Keeping meticulous attendance records and assisting with the progressive disciplinary process if staff members accrue excessive absences and/or tardiness.
- Communicating with unit managers, In-Service Director and the director of the nursing/chief nursing officer regarding floor orientation scheduling for newly hired employees in the nursing department.
- Checking time clock punch records against master schedules and noting the appropriate changes.
- Filling time correction forms for events such as missing meal periods or forgetting to clock in/out.
- Liasoning with temporary staffing agencies who send nurses/nursing assistants to the facility
- Utilizing computer software to prepare, change and update the master schedule.
- Participates in Facility Management meetings as required.
- CHEERFUL & HAPPY PERSON
- Must have 3 years nursing home staffing experience
- Experience working with SmartLinx
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook is required
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent time management & prioritization skills required
- Experience coordinating general office workflow activities such as a distribution of departmental mail, answering phones
- Collaborative spirit and willingness to learn
Buffalo Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence.