Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Speech Language Pathologist + 3,500 Sign-On Bonus
at Centers Health Care
Cooperstown Center is actively seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to work Full-Time in our Skilled Nursing Facility in Cooperstown, NY.
Now Offering a $3,500 Sign-On Bonus!!! Apply for details!!!
SLP Duties Include:
- Administer evaluations & examinations to diagnose & develop treatment plans.
- Refer clients to additional medical or educational services if needed.
- Monitor Residents' progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Provide communication instruction to Residents with limited English proficiency.
- Record information on the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Observe and assess the progress & prepare detailed reports.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, or standards.
SLP Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited SLP Program
- Current New York State SLP License
- Experience in long term care settings preferred
Cooperstown Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 174-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of the Mohawk Valley and just minutes away from the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. Cooperstown Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest, and we want all residents to leave Cooperstown Center with dignity and independence. Cooperstown Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.