Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Unit Manager - 3,000 Dollar Sign On Bonus
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse Unit Manager
Bannister Center is seeking an experienced RN Unit Manager Team Leader for our skilled nursing facility in Providence, Rhode Island. We are under new management and new administration and are newly renovated, apply today to meet the new staff!
We are now offering a $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
Bannister Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Maintain nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Complete Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and their families.
- Provide information to Residents and Staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident and department records.
- Maintain nursing supplies inventory and other responsibilities as required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of supervisory experience.
- Must hold valid Rhode Island RN License
- Leadership Experience Preferred
- Long Term Care Experience
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
Providence, Rhode Island
Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 161-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility just minutes away from historic downtown Providence, Rhode Island. With a rich tradition as a pillar of the Providence community, our facility provides a warm and nurturing environment, allowing each resident to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents. We want all residents to leave Bannister Center with dignity and independence. Bannister Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.