Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Supervisor- Per-Diem
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor (Per-Diem)
Northern Riverview is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to be an RN Supervisor (per-diem) for our skilled nursing facility.
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- Responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations.
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
Northern Riverview Healthcare Center is a 180-bed skilled nursing and assisted living facility that also houses Northern Riverview Health Care Center. This beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, not to mention panoramic views of the Hudson River. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Northern Riverview is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.