Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centers Health Care
Beth Abraham Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking an Experienced RN Nurse Supervisor for our skilled nursing facility. The ideal candidate will have prior long term care experience, and have an excellent positive attitude to act as the leader of a group.
- Handle all supervisory duties for assigned unit.
- Help establish and implement employee policies and procedures.
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice.
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit.
- Review of Resident records & quality of care.
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents’ cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families.
- Represent the unit's interests with upper-level management.
- Must hold valid NYS RN License.
- 2 years Long Term Care Experience preferred.
- 1 year Charge Nurse experience preferred.
- Should have an excellent positive attitude to act as the leader of a group.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Beth Abraham Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 448-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility with impressive Resident and family satisfaction ratings. A vital part of the Bronx community, the facility has a long history of providing a warm and nurturing environment, allowing each resident to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents. We want them to leave Beth Abraham Center with dignity and independence. Beth Abraham Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.