Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Therapist (PT)
at Centers Health Care
Physical Therapist- Evenings and Weekends
Bushwick Center is actively seeking a Physical Therapist to work Full Time for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Brooklyn, NY.
PT Duties Include:
- Supervise the activities of physical therapy assistants
- Evaluate Residents & develop appropriate physical rehabilitation plans
- Help Residents improve their mobility
- Relieve Resident’s pain using exercises, hands-on therapy & stretching
- Teach Residents how to use physical therapy equipment
- Help Residents through their tasks and monitor their performance
- Maintain Resident confidence & protects facility by keeping information confidential
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements
- Contributes to team effort
PT Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current New York State PT License
- Nursing Home Experience is a preferred
Bushwick Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 225 bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the border of Brooklyn & Queens. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Bushwick Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.