Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Occupational Therapy Assistant Per-Diem
at Centers Health Care
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Northern Manor is actively seeking Occupational Therapy Assistants to work Per-Diem at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Nanuet, NY.
OTA Duties Include:
- Select therapy activities to fit Residents' needs and capabilities.
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with daily function.
- Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation plan.
- Supervise Residents’ activities to ensure they are done properly.
- Report the Resident’s progress to the OT.
- Handle administrative/clerical tasks.
OTA Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited OTA Program
- Current New York State OTA License
- Experience in long-term-care settings preferred