Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nursing Home Housekeeper-Part Time
at Centers Health Care
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare is looking to hire a part time Housekeeper for our Skilled Nursing Facility.
DUTIES and REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details.
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout designated areas.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- Removal of trash & soiled linens. Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Solid work ethic, with initiative for quality and customer service.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Floor Tech Experience / Stripping & Waxing Experience a Plus!
- Must be reliable & keep to schedule.
- Must be a Legal Citizen of the United States of America.
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 160-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New York’s beautiful Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At Ellicott Center we offer premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Ellicott Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.