Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse 6 AM - 6 PM
at Centers Health Care
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
Topeka Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking experienced LPN Team Members for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Topeka, Kansas. We are seeking nurses for the 12 hpur Day shift: 6 AM to 6 PM.
Now Offering a $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Call us at 785-271-6808 and ask for Emily!
Topeka Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Valid KS State LPN license
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Topeka Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Southwest Topeka, Kansas. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Topeka Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Topeka Center with dignity and independence. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Topeka Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.