Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant Per-Diem
at Centers Health Care
Physical Therapy Assistant - Per Diem
Martine Center is actively seeking a Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant to work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility in White Plains, NY.
We offer the following:
Professional Growth & Stability
Innovative Training Programs
And much more!
PTA Duties Include:
- Measuring & recording Resident's motor function, strength and muscle performance.
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with a variety of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents on how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle and improve mobility.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to a team effort.
PTA Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program
- Current New York State PTA License
- Experience in long-term-care settings preferred
Martine Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in White Plains, NY. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At the Martine Center, we offer a friendly work environment, a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Martine Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.