Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Free CNA Training - Certified Nursing Aide
at Centers Health Care
Free Training Program - Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA
Oneida is currently offering to fully sponsor CNA Training for eligible candidates who will work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Utica, NY
Space is limited; apply today or stop by our facility to learn more.
Location of Employment (after training):
CNA Duties Include:
- Observing Residents in assigned units.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving, etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Successful completion of the Sponsored CNA program
- Valid New York State CNA Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
- Must have a diploma or GED
- Ability to work as a team member
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents and staff is to provide post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strive to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice, and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well - being, individuality, and independence.