Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centers Health Care
Richmond Center for Rehab is looking for an Activities Coordinator for our skilled nursing facility in Staten Island, NY. The ideal candidate will be reliable, have a strong personality, and be emphatic and compassionate, able to work with people with cognitive, mental and physical disabilities.
- Prior experience in Activities is strongly preferred.
- A degree in Recreation, Social Service, Psychology or other related fields is preferred.
- Needs to be able to plan and lead diverse and functional groups, including groups to improve social and behavioral skills, as well as individual activities for people with disabilities.
- Have a strong personality, and be emphatic and compassionate.
- Knowledge of initial and other types of assessment, as well as MDS, is required.
- Must be reliable.
- Should be creative.
- Should be a team player.
Staten Island, NY
Richmond Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 372-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the borough of Staten Island. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence.