Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Z Casinos
To protect casino assets, customers, and employees. To respond promptly to requests for security assistance. To maintain good public relations. To perform duties in compliance with local, State, and Federal laws and the Colorado Limited Gaming Act and ICMPs. To comply with, maintain, and inform customers and employees of safety and security policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Protects the casino assets, customers, and employees in accordance with department policies and gaming regulations.
- Responds promptly to requests from customers and employees for security assistance.
- Follows established security protocols to ensure that casino work environments are safe. Exercises caution and evaluates circumstances for appropriate security or safety response.
- Investigates and reports incidents promptly. Notifies staff of presence of persons with questionable activities or reputations.
- Provides emergency First Aid and/or CPR upon completion of training and certification. Obtains assistance for accident victims and write accident reports.
- Frequently escorts and monitors the transfer of money/assets. Carries money/assets to designated locations.
- Occasionally patrols casino parking lots to ensure the safety and security of customers and employees.
- Snow removal from sidewalks and premises.
- Reports violations of casino security policies and procedures to Security Supervisor.
- Maintains awareness of possibility of exposure to body fluids from customers or employees who have been injured or require First Aid.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment
- Wears and maintains uniform properly.
- Maintains a flexible schedule.
- Flexible scheduling including but not limited to weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Performs other job-related duties as directed.
- Support license
- Demonstrated experience providing and enforcing security services.
- Demonstrate effective and diplomatic customer service and communication skills, including contact with employees and customers.
- Demonstrate ability to handle difficult situations.
- Appropriate Keys
- Table request for fills and credits
- Table fills and credits
- Kiosk Access Cards
Education and/or Experience:
Graduation from high school or equivalent preferred. Course work in electronics; or graduation from a trade or technical school with an emphasis in electronics or mechanics preferred. One (1) or more years or recent and related experience, preferably within a gaming environment.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization. These language skills must be executed in English.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few particular variables in common situations. Ability to organize and prioritize work.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Documents that establish both Identify and Employment Eligibility and Colorado Limited Gaming License.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Constant walking, standing, stooping, bending, stretching, upper and lower torso twisting, and reaching. Occasional pushing up to 50 pounds
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
Working in a primarily indoor environment. The successful candidate must be able to tolerate long periods of slow activity, while remaining alert and observant.
Materials and Equipment Directly Used:
Various tools and equipment, including electrical, which are used to install, service, adjust and repair slot machines. Various general office equipment may be used including typewriters, computers, photocopiers, calculators, staples and tape.