Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Z Casinos
Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to patrons of the restaurant, dining and/or gaming areas while ensuring customer loyalty and satisfaction, in compliance with Company policies and procedures and with the State of Colorado Limited Gaming Act and other applicable municipal, state and federal laws or regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the bars are set up for the shift, cleaned and stocked.
- Takes beverage orders from the customers and servers and ensures all drinks are rung in before any are prepared.
- Follows the standard drink recipes, using the proper glassware and portions.
- Adheres to all the laws pertaining to the serving of alcoholic beverages and dealing with guests.
- Intoxicated persons must never be served.
- Balances cash at the end of their shift and follow the standard procedure for cashing out.
- Keeps bar, counters and work areas clean at all times.
- Upsells food and beverage to patrons.
- Prepares requisitions and inventories as required at the end of the shift.
- Locks up product when necessary.
- Flexible scheduling including but not limited to weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Ability and willingness to work at both the Central City and Black Hawk Properties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The individual must have a basic knowledge in mixing drinks and ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
- Entry level position with related experience in fast paced environment, excellent customer service skills.
Education and/or Experience:
Graduation from High School, or equivalent preferred. Three (3) months of recent and related experience in customer service or bartending/cocktailing preferred. Casino experience preferred.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Limited Colorado Gaming Support License.