Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Our Material Handlers assist in unloading incoming product from trailers to move product to the staging area by using a tipper machine to tip product from boxes onto table and by using conveyor belts to help sort product. Products includes items such as shoes, purses, stuffed animals, etc.
- Unload donation and store trailers as they come into the dock sets up trailer as needed
- Separate clothing, shoes, miscellaneous and furniture from donation trailer and places into the appropriate melons and dumps trash in the trash compactors
- Unload night trailers and saves good donations (hard goods, clothing and furniture) and sets-up as required
- Load and unload store merchandise trailer as scheduled for the day
- Assists in setup of the auction and bulk area, also assist in disposing unsold merchandise and trash
- Build and maintain effective quality working relationships with management, co-workers, customers and donors
- Immediately advises supervisor of significant and unexpected problems
- Safeguard all Goodwill property including donated goods
- Reports any suspicious behavior, incidents of theft, or unauthorized possession/removal of Goodwill property
- Follows safety rules and regulations
- Lifting and Carrying objects weighing 20 pounds constantly, 30 pounds frequently, and up to 40 pounds occasionally to raise objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position requiring the substantial use of the upper extremities and back muscles