Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dishwasher/Utility Position is responsible for maintaining kitchen work areas, equipment and utensils. Free shift meal and RTD bus stop within 5 minutes walking (Route 66)!
- Collects, sorts and washes dishes
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, and large equipment
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment
- Complies with all sanitation, ServSafe and safety requirements
- Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers
- Assists in back dock organization and proper trash & waste receptacle treatment
- Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans
- Transfers supplies, equipment and food between storage and work areas
- Loads or unloads trucks picking up or delivering supplies and food
- Set up banquet tables, chairs, etc
- Assist with the set up of special events or additional kitchen spaces
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to use time keeping system to properly record time worked for payroll processing
- Ability to follow instructions from multiple managers, chefs, and supervisors
- Ability to work in a group/team and function efficiently
- Ability to follow all unit safety requirements
- Wear a cut resistance glove whenever using a sharp or potentially sharp tool or instrument
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Stand, talk or hear, and taste or smell
- Walk; use hands or fingers, handle, or feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; reach with hands and arms
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus