Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Staff Accountant
at Auto-Chlor System
Auto-Chlor System is a leader in commercial dishwashing that provides low carbon footprint solutions for our customers in the Restaurant and Hospitality Industries. With over 100 locations nationwide, we pride ourselves in the high quality service we give to our customers and employees. We believe that a company is only as good as its people, which is why our culture motto is "People First".
Our Corporate Office is now hiring a Senior Staff Accountant in Mountain View, CA. This position is full-time, exempt with full benefits and will be responsible for supporting our accounting operations. We’re looking for an energetic and organized individual who will who will contribute to our "People First" culture by providing high quality service to our company and hard-working employees. The schedule for the position is Monday to Friday 6:30am to 3:30pm.
Job Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare period end financials by creating required G/L entries and accruals
- Prepare periodic managerial financials for multi-branch operations, distribute and follow up on questions regarding variances.
- Prepare multi jurisdiction sales and use tax returns, perform tax table maintenance.
- Perform A/R duties and customer deposits balancing, reconcile data.
- Assist with review and costing of physical inventory, reconcile variance in cost of goods sold to inventory count.
- Maintain fixed asset system, update for acquisitions and disposals, calculate depreciation expense.
- Assist with medical costing, reconcile insurance accounts, perform worker's comp reporting.
- Mentor junior staff, assign duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred.
- 5-7 years in a progressive Accounting career.
- Proficiency with US GAAP
- Proficiency with MS Excel, v-lookup and pivot tables.
- Track record of maintaining a positive and collaborative work atmosphere while imparting a warm customer service approach to all internal employee issues.
- GP/Dynamics experience preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!