Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Outside Sales Representative
at Auto-Chlor System
- Base salary with uncapped commission (guaranteed commission for the first 3 months of employment).
- Company car with all the tools you need to be successful in the field.
- Work outside of the office and meet new people daily.
- Full health benefits after 30 days, 401k, Profit Sharing and Paid Time Off.
- An outstanding recognition program that rewards and celebrates your success.
- Training and development to advance your sales skills in the restaurant industry & beyond.
- 1-2 years of prior sales experience.
- A passion for building relationships and tenacity to overcome objections.
- A hungry, energetic, and hunter mentality.
- Valid drivers license with reasonably clean record.
- Minimum two years experience providing outstanding customer service.
- 80 years in the hospitality industry with over 50 locations nationwide.
- We offer superior cleaning solutions and high quality service to restaurants and other hospitality operations
- We put emphasis on our sustainable practices & lead the industry with our environmentally friendly products & community stewardship.
- We value our #PeopleFirst Culture; it is how we live and act everyday at Auto Chlor System.
- Check us out on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!