Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Auto-Chlor System
Auto-Chlor System is a leader in commercial dishwashing that provides low carbon footprint solutions for our customers in the Restaurant and Hospitality Industries. With over 100 locations nationwide, we pride ourselves in the high quality service we give to our customers and employees. We believe that a company is only as good as its people, which is why our culture motto is "People First".
We are now hiring an HR Administrator based out of our Mountain View office. This person will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of our new hire onboarding documents, performing new hire check-ins and exit interviews as well as completing HR related projects.
What are some of the day to day responsibilities?
- File and maintain confidential records, personnel files, and sensitive information including I9’s.
- Process new hire onboarding documents, review for accuracy and file appropriately.
- Perform new hire check-in calls and exit interviews.
- Serve as ATS administrator; grant user access, update electronic forms, troubleshoot general issues.
- Serve as back-up support to HR Recruiter, post job ads, contact candidates, schedule interviews via ATS.
- Process HR vendor invoices by allocating cost to business units and verifying service.
- Route general HR questions from field personnel to appropriate HR team member.
- Work on HR projects as they arise.
What’s in it for you?
- A people first culture where contributions and collaboration is encouraged and celebrated.
- Monthly company events to recognize hard work and celebrate company wins.
- A competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
- Ongoing wellness initiatives to improve your health and well being.
Successful Candidate Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Solutions oriented individual with excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to think critically and troubleshoot issues before requesting assistance.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- Solid attention to detail and ability to work independently to complete duties.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!