Art Van Furniture
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Guest Relations Specialist - full and part time
at Art Van Furniture
Art Van Furniture, Michigan's largest furniture retailer and America's largest independent furniture retailer, is growing! Our growth is your opportunity for success! We are seeking a Guest Relations Specialist to join our team.
Reporting to the Store Manager, The Guest Relations Specialist will be the first point of contact for our guests and is tasked with ensuring that our guests have a positive first impression and that the initial contact is the start of a positive guest experience. The GRS will have the ability to understand the guest’s needs and act as the point of reference for guests who need assistance or information.
Some responsibilities of the GRS are:
- Connecting the guest with the appropriate sales consultant
- Provide Home Care refills
- Assist guest with Customer Pick Up
- Answer questions the guest may have regarding locations of merchandise, location of Guest Services and other non-sales related inquires; such as location of the bathroom, that take time away from sales consultant’s ability to focus on sales.
Skill / Requirements
- Proven experience as concierge and customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and exudes confidence
- Professional Brand
- Friendly and Efficient
- Superb Guest Service
- Ability to multi-task and great time management
- Conflict Resolution with guest focus in mind
- Team Player
- Ability to work flexible hours
- High School Diploma;
Art Van offers a competitive salary combined with an excellent benefits package. Interested applicants can apply on-line on our website at jobs.artvan.com.
Learn more about Art Van by viewing our company video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zbH9Ynfp0Q&feature=youtu.be.