Arizona's Children Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CPQI Specialist BH- Tucson
at Arizona's Children Association
The Compliance, Performance and Quality Improvement (CPQI) Specialist for Behavioral Health provides support to assigned program staff involved in licensing, accreditation, performance and quality improvement (PQI), case review activities, corporate compliance and contract deliverables and requirements. This position represents the agency with external stakeholders as assigned.
Find your passion. Join our Team!
* Assists the agency in adhering to policies and procedures in keeping with federal and state regulations and accreditation standards.
* Coordinates case review process under direction of the CPQI Manager for BH in keeping with federal and state regulations, contract requirements, and accreditation standards. Prepares reports of findings and makes recommendations for needed improvements to assist in identifying training and CPQI opportunities.
* Prepares routine behavioral health compliance reports as assigned and ad hoc reports as under the direction of the CPQI Manager for BH and applicable Behavioral Health Program Director.
* Under direction from the CPQI Manager for BH, provides support to assigned behavioral health program staff with CPQI activities.
* On occasion, participates on the Performance and Quality Improvement Committee.
* As requested, represents the agency at external quality improvement meetings.
* Tracks Performance Improvement activities in areas as assigned by the CPQI Manager for BH and prepares presentations and/or updates to applicable agency staff as requested.
* Helps assure compliance with contract specific deliverables and represents the agency at external quality improvement meetings as assigned.
* Provides orientation, training, coaching and technical assistance on CPQI standards and related topics as assigned.
* Keeps the CPQI Manager for BH apprised of any issues relative to licensing, accreditation, CPQI, case review, corporate compliance, contract deliverables, medical records and related staffing.
* Assists in the development and implementation of performance improvement plans with applicable staff to address identified areas of non-compliance and/or deficiency.
* Bachelor’s Degree in social services or related field; Master’s Degree in Social Work, Business, or related field from accredited college or university preferred.
* Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in the behavioral health and child welfare field.
* Experience working in child welfare and behavioral health settings and quality assurance, licensing, contract and accreditation compliance preferred.
* Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
* Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
* Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients’ homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies.
* Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
* Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
* An individual may qualify for this position if the individual is able to "perform safely" the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer