Rise Services, Inc. Jobs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Private Practice, Family & Home Health Services
Creating Opportunities For and With People!
RISE is a nonprofit organization that specializes in home and community-based support services for children and adults with developmental and other disabilities, children with mental health challenges, and aging adults. For almost 30 years, our purpose has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work in the direct care profession
At RISE, we're driven by the opportunity to make an impact in the lives of those we serve. Learn more about being a Caregiver (Direct Support Professional) and other great career opportunities.
Why join our team?
- Serve your community and make an impact.
- Find work that's rewarding.
- Earn competitive pay as a caregiver.
- Create a schedule that works with your life.
- No experience required. We provide extensive training.
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental and Vision Options
- Vacation, Sick or PTO Accrual
- Flexible Spending
- Short and Long Term Disability Options
- Flexible Schedules
Open Diversity Jobs
UT Direct Support Professional - Ogden Residential (54580)Not Specified, NS
AZ Early Intervention Service Coordinator Bilingual (56122)Phoenix, AZ
AZ Direct Support Professional Thatcher (56120)Thatcher, AZ
UT - Ogden ROC (Day Program Coordinator) (56111)Ogden, UT
UT - Direct Support Professional Ogden Day Program (56106)Ogden, UT
ID Intervention Specialist - Nampa (56091)Nampa, ID