Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Operations Manager
at AmeriFirst Financial
Mortgage Operations Manager
Want to be a part of a dynamic company and team? We are Looking for Candidates who are sharp, hungry and want to grow to the next level with us! Amerifirst Financial is Looking for you!
** Pay commensurate with Experience**
Executive Summary of Position:
This position will work with and support all parts of the Operations Department, including Processing, Underwriting, Closing, Post-Closing and Quality Control to ensure an efficient file flow process. This position will work with individual files as needed, but also be able to look at the entire process and determine where efficiencies can be made either through additional training or process changes. Exceptional communication skills, personal initiative, strong organizational skills and ability to work with team members are all required attributes in an individual in this role.
- Work closely with Vice President of Operations to oversee Functions of Operations to make sure files pass through processing, underwriting, docs, funding as efficiently as possible
- Supports and directs the daily activities of the mortgage operations departments: processing, underwriting, closing, funding, post-closing, and quality control.
- Liaisons with department managers on daily file challenges, improved departmental efficiencies, technical system enhancements, etc.
- Monitors loans closing and the investor purchase stipulations/audit results to establish training or process changes necessary to ensure high quality and compliance
- Ensures efficient delivery of products and services to clients.
- Assists in the developing and implementation of policies and procedures
- Other duties &/or mortgage related tasks as assigned by management
- The employee shall work well under pressure, meet multiple & sometimes competing deadlines & shall at all times demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues & management
Handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals. Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge and skill. Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
Education level required is a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience. 8+ years of industry- related experience and/or training is preferred. A combination of equivalent education and industry-related experience is acceptable
Computer skill required is that of basic personal computing including electronic mail, word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, etc.
Mortgage Operational skills required are a comprehensive, functional knowledge and understanding of processing, underwriting, closing, and post-closing procedures as well as file documentation-content analysis, compliance regulation and loan program guidelines, rules and requirements.
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive representation of all possible duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications. Other duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications may be assigned to this position as the need arises and/or management requires. Understands, accepts and recognizes requirements relating to compliance issues and attends training as is appropriate and relative to their position. Including, but not limited to: The Bank Secrecy Act: Anti-Money Laundering, USA Patriot Act.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this classification. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory, or all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this description. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.