Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Supervisor - Depression IOP
at AllHealth Network
Can you join AllHealth Network? Yes you can - if you're excited by the thought of working with over 400 colleagues, 17,000 clients, being valued for the work that you do and can embrace the mission of the organization, which is to enhance quality of life for individuals and families in our community through compassionate, integrated behavioral health services. AllHealth Network is seeking a Clinical Supervisor to Lead our NEW Depression Intensive Outpatient Program location.
Hours: 10:30 AM - 7PM, Monday - Friday
Location: 155 Inverness Drive West, Englewood, CO 80112
Program Description: The IOP Clinical Supervisor II is responsible for the program oversight and operations of evidence-based practices in the implementation of individualized group based treatment for a new specialized program at AllHealth Network.
- Holds staff accountable for the collection of outcome measures to monitor client progress in the program
- Coordinates utilization reviews to ensure appropriate fund source coverage for services
- Serves as the connection point with program consultants to monitor the success of IOP
- Utilizes motivational interviewing skills to engage program participants
- Ensuring staff compliance with weekly data collection of standardized measures
- Works with the Quality Improvement department to monitor outcomes management for individual clients and the program as a whole
- Provides timely contact with commercial payers for utilization management updates based on clinical information
- Meets regularly with external consultant to review outcomes management procedures, adherence, and make necessary modifications using a consultative model.
- Coordinates with consultant providing clinical supervision to clinical staff regarding evidence-based program model.
- Facilitates periodic onsite visits with program consultants to address environment issues, programmatic gaps and areas for improvement.
- Serves as an active member of the clinical treatment team; will be expected to fill in providing direct services during clinician gaps
Technical Skills Required:
- At least two years of clinical practice in an IOP setting preferred.
- At least one year of supervision practice in an IOP preferred.
- Knowledge of utilization management and outcomes management strongly preferred.
Must be skilled in relationship management with external program consultants.