ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
zzQuality Control Technician-NE-Tech-EDITORIAL SERVICES
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Quality Control Technician (Secret Clearance) - Hill AFB, UT
* Supports Quality Assurance or Configuration Management activities throughout the lifecycle of TOprojects.
* Provides sustainment support of Hill Air Force Base technical data. Hill AFB is responsible for theacquisition, sustainment, and publication of technical data (technical order documents and engineeringdata) to support management of supported weapon systems. Currently, Hill AFB manages basictechnical orders (TOs) of various sizes consisting of text and technical images.
* Experience in preparation of aircraft/ commodity technica1 manuals and a thorough working knowledgeof related USAF TO specifications required
* Maintains consistency within Technical Orders through a thorough Quality Assurance process and ensures Technical Orders maintain compliance with applicable Military Specifications
* Updates applicable data systems, required logs, and/or records in an accurate and timely
manner. Attends and participates in meetings held by supervisors
* Active SECRET Clearance
* 1-2 years of experience
* Direct experience working with USAF Technical Orders
* Proficient with MS Outlook; MS Word, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Acrobat Professional, etc.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified, Native American Tribally-owned