ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Strategic Planner_E_Prof Svcs
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Strategic Planner PD
STRATEGIC PLANNER, GLOBAL ENGAGEMENT CENTER (GEC)
The Strategic Planner provides support Chief of Network Engagement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE STRATEGIC PLANNER
* Assist and advise the Chief of Network Engagement to recommend necessary enhancements or changes to better enable the Center to achieve operational success, and how best to engage partners.
* Leverage multiple information conduits to achieve optimal integration of information related capabilities as appropriate for the Center’s portfolios while enhancing both daily operations of the center as well as multi-actor campaign support for Center portfolios.
* Contributes to the development of strategic plans for enhancing whole of government CVE coordination efforts, including Global Combatant Commands efforts and capabilities to counter the extremist narrative, disrupt radicalization efforts among foreign societies, and proactively push the positive attributes of the American narrative.
* The contractor collaborates with planners and subject matter experts from other appropriate organizations (Global Combatant Commands) in gathering and analyzing fact and data.
* Formulates conclusions and recommendation for action and
* Incorporates findings into reports and oral presentations, as necessary, for various levels of the Center’s management.
* Mastery of the theories and principles of Information Operations, Operational Planning, USG Coordination activities, Intelligence Analysis, international relations, economics, history, geography, or other related disciplines applied in analyzing and evaluating factors and conditions involved in the administration of U.S. counterterrorism programs.
* Minimum six (6) years’ experience in Information Operations or Strategic Communications planning, minimum of ten (10) years Department of Defense (DoD) experience, minimum of six (6) years of collection and analysis of open-source, terrorist, social and traditional media.
* Minimum of six (6) years’ work experience with the State Department (DoS), Department of Defense (DoD), or other government agencies coordinating Information Operations, CVE efforts, and countering-terrorist messaging.
* Experience traveling in, living in, and working with partners in less developed regions of the world, specifically including limited-access areas of the Middle East.
* Established relationships with counterparts relevant to this position in foreign governments and across the interagency.
* Experience planning and coordinating unattributed CVE campaigns and programs where extremist organizations are known to operate or recruit.
* Substantive knowledge of information and messaging programs to provide authoritative advice and guidance with regard to the policy implications of issues and developments in an assigned specialty area.
* Substantive knowledge of Countering Violent Extremism, strategic communications, influence operations, and communications program design to guide and plan campaigns and projects within the purview of the office.
* Experience presenting to domestic and foreign audiences on topics pertaining to Countering Violent Extremism.
* Experience working in and with all of the following: DOS, DOD, the IC, the private sector, NGOs.
* Ability to establish liaisons at all levels throughout the foreign policy and intelligence communities to exchange and coordinate information vital to both spheres of operation.
* Skill in oral and written communication to prepare and present planning efforts, providing guidance, soliciting information, defending proposals, and negotiating agreements.
* Significant experience integrating field data and analysis products to develop strategies and plans to counter extremist organization communication efforts among foreign populations.
* Experience applying academically valid theory to design Measures of Effectiveness platforms for strategic communication programs.
* Experience acting as a SME at partner nation trainings or conferences.
* Experience presenting on counter messaging to partner nation military or diplomatic audiences.
* Experience in training new staff while sustaining own office productivity and taking on new program duties as required.
* Ability to leverage personal relationships with USG decision-makers to improve regional networking.
* Experience in independently initiating, developing, and implementing public affairs, outreach, education, and community affairs programs.
* Experience developing short- and long-term operational plans as they pertain to Outreach and Strategic Communications, evaluating the effectiveness of programs areas to ensure they fulfill mission goals and responsibilities.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Full performance in this position requires a Top Secret clearance. Candidates must have a Top Secret clearance upon appointment with the ability to obtain Top Secret with SCI access.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified, Native American Tribally-owned