ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Corporate Recruiter_ANG-HR
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Corporate Recruiter/Business Partner - Colorado Springs, CO
The All Native group is seeking a Corporate Recruiter to join the corporate office in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The All Native Group is the Federal Government Services Division of Ho-Chunk, Inc., the award-winning economic development corporation owned by the Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska. The companies of the All Native Group have a wide variety of ongoing operations located across the United States and in several foreign countries. The candidate will be working closely with the Directors and Program Managers to make sure staffing needs are met for Indirect (staff and leadership) hiring and surge recruiting for existing contracts.
- Conduct Full Life Cycle recruiting to ensure staffing needs are met.
- Recruit for candidates who possess a US Government security clearance up to TS/SCI/Full Scope Polygraph.
- Responsible for all corporate recruitment-related administrative functions to include job postings, review and vetting of resumes, applicant interviewing and recommendations to hiring managers and extending job offers.
- Support internal program managers and directors with proposals, internal hires and external hires with our government and commercial contracts.
- Participate in industry events/conferences.
- Actively maintain and build a network of candidates for future positions.
- Effectively utilize and manage an Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), job boards, corporate postings, social media sites, MS Office 365 software and tools.
- Partnering with Director and Program Managers to identify current and future needs in personnel.
- Experience in recruiting; 5 years+ experience desired
- 2+ years of experience with federal contracting
- Experience recruiting executive level positions desired.
- Ability to multi-task at a high level daily in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong planning, time management, and organizational skills; creative problem solver and team player
- Experience with online software applications and/or MS Office tools
- Solid attention to detail, organization, initiative, follow-through, and flexibility and responsiveness to changing requirements and conditions.
- BA degree in Business, Communications, Liberal Arts or related field is desired
- Must be team player and self-starter
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company