ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Badge Technician #1448
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
The Security Badge Technician serves on a team that is assigned to the Chief of Mission (COM) Badge Issuance Office. The COM Badge Office is a high-volume and challenging environment where the Security Badge Technician serves as the intermediary and spokesperson for the office and continuously addresses concerns related to COM access procedures. In addition to daily interaction with COM personnel, the Security Technician is responsible for managing appointments, application review, data-entry/enrollment, COM badge printing and issuance.
- Identify and manage appointments for COM ID Badge Enrollment and Badge Issuance
- Review and verify security clearances, Vetting Certificates for LES/TCNS and Letter of Authorization (LOA)
- Process and fill all applicable supporting documentation for issuance of COM ID badges, COM placards and vehicle identification devices
- Issuance of COM ID badges, COM placards and vehicle identification devices
- Review and issue all temporary COM ID badge requests for visitors and VIPs
- Responsible for the organization, inventory and requesting all applicable office items to include office supplies, badge supplies, vehicle identifier devices and miscellaneous items
- Work varying schedules as required by special projects and work in an "on call" capacity as dictated by mission requirements.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Three years of related job experience
- Prior work experience, three years of general administrative experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient English language skills
- Knowledge of principles and techniques of office management and coordination
- Basic computer skills and competency using MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong customer service skills and ability to maintain extensive contacts under COM
- Must possess a current/active Secret security clearance
- Manual dexterity - 50% of the time
- Lifting up to 70 pounds - 5% of the time
- Carrying up to 70 pounds -5% of the time
- Reaching - 60% -80% of the time
- Standing - 30%- 60% of the time
- Sitting - 30% - 70%% of the time
- Walking - 50% - 60% of the time
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
WORK LOCATION / ENVIRONMENT
- Assigned location is Iraq at BDSC
- Travel requirements as needed throughout Iraq
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company