ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
The PM shall Serve as the contractor’s TO manager and shall be the contractor’s authorized interface with the Government contracting officer, COR and government task managers (GTM) for the TO.
It is required that the PM have the experience, qualifications and certifications listed below:
* Active Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) or PMI Program Management Professional (PgMP) Certification, or equivalent at the time of proposal submission and must maintain certification while on the program.
* ITIL Intermediate Level Certification. Please state related exam(s).
* Experience with management and supervision of a significant number of staff (200-400) of various labor categories and skills in projects/programs of similar size and scope as proposed for this task order.
* Experience managing and delivering similar deliverables to those requested in the RFQ.
* Must obtain one of the certifications from DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance
* Management (IAM) Level I or Information Assurance (IAT) Level I .
It is desirable that the PM has the following experience, qualifications and certifications:
* Experience managing, as a PM, on a Federal TO/contract providing managed services similar to the requirements of the RFQ.
* Experience managing, as a PM, on a Federal TO/contract providing continual service improvements across multiple service lines similar to the requirements of the RFQ.
* Experience managing, as a PM, on a Federal TO/contract on a hybrid FFP and T&M basis services similar to the requirements of the RFQ.
* A relevant educational degree.
Security Clearance: Must be a U.S. citizen and possess or be able to obtain/maintain a SECRET clearance.
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the generalnature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list ofall responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this job. The ALL NATIVEGROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamiccareer opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits,retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum developmentand goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-ownedcorporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proudto promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the culturaltraditions in the communities where we operate. The ALL NATIVE GROUP companiesare an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regardto age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physicaldisability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent inaccordance with applicable laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/GenderIdentity/Drug Free Employer SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian CertifiedNative American Tribally-owned company