ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Office Manager - Alexandria, VA
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
The Office Manager will be providing direct support to all members of the All Native Group office and will serve as an integral component to the success and growth of our local operations. We are seeking a positive and self-motivated individual to assist in the daily operations and management of our Alexandria and upcoming Fairfax locations. Candidates must possess exceptional organizational skills, a dedication to superior customer service for both our external and internal clients, and the ability to operate and adapt within a fast-paced environment.
* Greets vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors at the front desk.
* Maintains office visitor log and operates a multi-line phone system to route incoming calls.
* Performs a variety of administrative duties, to include filing, scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements, expense reporting, transcribing notes, composing correspondence as directed (to include letters, memos, forms, policies, and procedures), and creating presentations.
* Provides administrative support to office staff to include, but not limited to, distributing mail, scheduling and maintaining company cars & conference rooms, ordering/ maintaining office supplies, postage and shipping.
* Works independently and within a team on special, nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
* Responds to information requests as directed.
* Maintains a favorable working relationship with all employees to promote a cooperative and harmonious working environment in order to facilitate positive employee morale.
* Works under general supervision.
* All other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
* High skill level utilizing Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Strong ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently
* Exceptional communication skills
* Professional demeanor; position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy
None required for this position
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* Must be able to remain in a stationary position 85% of the time.
* Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
* Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
* Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly.
* Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 25 pounds.
* Must be able to work indoor conditions 95% of the time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Minimal evening and weekend hours are as required by business need.
Minimal to no travel is expected for this position.
1-2 years of experience in an administrative role.
High school degree or equivalent required. Associates or Technical degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
* Strong work ethic and ability to adapt to change.
* Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects.
* Possess excellent communication, and organizational skills.
* Strong attention to detail, excellent knowledge of grammar and punctuation.
* Ability to establish and maintain quality-working relationships across the organization.
* Must be able to work with general direction and handle multiple tasks.
None required for this position
Ho-Chunk, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.