ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food Service Team_Foods-Food Service
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Prepare menu items as directed by immediate supervisor. Maintain a clean and safe work area adhering to food safety and health standards.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
· Cook and package batches of food, such as hamburgers and fried chicken, which are prepared to order or kept warm until sold.
· Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
· Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
· Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
· Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
· Prepare specialty foods such as pizzas, chicken, sandwiches, and tacos, following specific methods that usually require short preparation time.
· Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by patron, and prepare and cook food per instructions.
· Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
· Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
· Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases.
· Order and take delivery of supplies.
· Schedule activities and equipment use with managers, using information about daily menus to help coordinate cooking times.
· Serve orders to customers at windows, counters, or tables.
Planning and Organizing Work
Safety and Health Compliance
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a kitchen environment, housed with equipment such as an oven, stove, dishwasher, slicer, coffee machine, steamer, mixer and chef’s knives. The employee is frequently exposed to heat, steam, fire and noise.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh more than 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Travel is not required for this position.
· Must apply reasonable judgment and understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions
· Ability to stand for long periods of time, must be able to lift up to 50 pounds of force occasionally
· Strong communication skills, both oral and written
· Reliable transportation and a working telephone
· Must be 18 years of age
· High school diploma or Equivalent preferred. Six months to one year experience in a related area preferred.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
None required for this position.
Ho-Chunk, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.