ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Application Engineer #479
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
The incumbent will provide support to the HHS (Department of Health and Human Services).
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's business applications.
- Gathers requirements from users and creates specifications and develops code.
- Designs and writes code to support existing applications.
- Requires demonstrated coding experience in client-server &/or Microsoft Access technologies.
- Requires experience in programming for Windows.
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio, and experience working as part of a development team.
- Experience with protocols for managing code changes in a structured manner.
- May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project leader or manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this job.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company