Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Direct Support Professional
Currently looking for an experienced Direct Support Professional (DSP) to fill an opening with a company located throughout, AZ US. Interested candidates must pass AIRES required training. (These include FA/CPR, Prevention & Support, Article IX plus AIRES training). We have locations in west Phoenix area, Peoria, Glendale, Tucson, Prescott and Prescott Valley, Casa Grande, Sierra vista, Bisbee and the White Mountains including Show Low, Lakeside and Eagar..
Responsibilities of the Direct Support Professional (DSP)
- Support, Assist and Teach individuals with developmental disabilities daily living skills (may include preparing snacks or meals, activities of daily living, or a number of other skills including use of leisure time and community involvement)
- Develop a relationship with the individual(s) and help support them
- House cleaning
Requirements of the Direct Support Professional (DSP)
- Must be 18 years of age or older; 21 yrs + for positions requiring a driver
- Must be able to pass a state-required background check
- Must pass AIRES required training. (These include FA/CPR, Prevention & Support, Article IX plus AIRES training)
- Valid Arizona driver’s license for certain positions requiring you to drive
Compensation for the Direct Support Professional (DSP)
The starting salary for this position is $12.00 per hour.