Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ADP RPO is hiring a Recruiting Specialist. In this position you will be responsible for a range of responsibilities dependent upon the needs of the business. Primary responsibilities may include sourcing and screening of active and passive candidates, client and candidate interactions, requisition and pipeline management, as well as processing tasks related to candidate employment and various other administrative support functions. Candidates must have the ability to perform a variety of functional tasks, work within a team environment, and exhibit a commitment to their peers, as well as, clients. Task focus, detail-orientation and interpersonal savvy are critical to individuals' success in this role.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, - Social Responsibility.
- This position is responsible for primarily executing Labor Market Tests in support of our clients
- Develop and consult with internal and external clients on Labor Market Test best practices
- Interacting and communicating at all levels within the organization
- Complete Labor Market Tests within service level agreements (timeliness)
- Develop and communicate process improvements
- Review applicants and appropriately identify qualified candidates, including screening and escalation
- Communicate with and guide applicants through the Labor Market Test Process
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of client's business and positions
- Consult with both internal and external clients on escalated applicants for additional evaluation
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years (+) experience in either working within either a corporate, RPO or agency recruitment environment.
- 1 years (+) experience recruiting or in a recruitment coordinator role