Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Learning Data Analyst
Unlock Your Career Potential: At ADP, we're passionate about the role that learning plays in enabling the success of associates and clients to lead the way in Human Capital Management. Through leading-edge modern learning innovations, we're quickly changing the face of learning at ADP and looking for a Business Process Professional who wants to roll up their sleeves and help. If you enjoy taking on challenges, upholding values, energizing those around you, and exceeding goals, you'll fit right in with our dedicated team, who make amazing things happen for each other and our clients every day.
ADP is hiring a Learning Data Analyst. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Learning Analytics and BPI, the Learning Data Analyst will have the responsibility for collecting, interpreting and reporting key business metrics that drive decision making for the Enterprise Learning team and the business partners we serve. The primary responsibilities include data collection, data massaging, analysis, and presentation of data. Data sources analyzed include, but are not limited to; post event training surveys, skill and knowledge assessments, performance evaluations, customer feedback (NPS), operational case and productivity data, and financial data. Analysis and reporting may be routine or ad hoc in response to requests from Enterprise Learning leaders and business partners. The data analyst will collaborate with other data analysts throughout ADP to enhance Enterprise Learning's insights. Manages established processes to ensure data quality, identifying opportunities for improvements. Produces basic reports leveraging available data from a few easily integrated sources. Leverages basic spreadsheet and database tools such as MS Excel and MS Access to enable reporting of data in a meaningful format. Conducts analysis to ensure accuracy and reasonableness of data. Conduct analysis to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Follow established processes to drive data integrity, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and/or monitor gaps in data
- Understand data reporting capabilities and impact of integration with other systems
- Gather data through observations, interviews, surveys, and other sources
- Analysis to ensure accuracy and reasonableness of data
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
Reporting and Presentation
- Create and maintain dashboards and scorecards
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 -8 Years' experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc)