Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Interface Specialist will be responsible for initiating/running and monitoring interface programs for multiple payroll clients.
- Interface files may include inbound, outbound and time management.
- Complexity of each file may include; editing the content, changing the file format, editing/modifying the application, conversion to totally different application to enable processing the file within the specified payroll platform.
- Perform all interface processes within strict timelines. Failure or delays cause significant impact to the COS Payroll Teams, clients and third party vendor to complete the payroll cycle. This impact ranges from delays in actual issue of pay to client associates- applying deductions from associates' benefits or defined contribution plans and updates to the client's general ledger.
- Required to be proficient in one payroll platform.
- Required to manually import files into payroll system for processing.
- Must be functional in various supporting software applications.
- Must be able to identify and escalate processing issues.
- Ensure all documented procedures and checklists are followed and verified.
- Perform entries/updates/Activities in DASH for Interface Management.
- Perform entries/updates/activities in PBM for Interface Management.
- Monitor client activity identifying variances from normal transmission pattern.
- Communicate with the client and/or Payroll Teams.
- Produce and route funding reports to third party vendors and clients in accordance with processing schedules and procedures.
- Perform reconciliations as required based on client specific interface procedures.
- Log work efforts as outlined in standard operating procedures and within SAS 70 reporting requirements.
- Seek improvements to existing processes and suggest enhancements to systems to streamline functionality.
- Perform Trouble Shooting, Basic Analysis & Research related to Interface Management production.
- Monitor Interface Management Queue for Service Requests with consideration for client and volume of work.
- Operates against and supports compliance with ADP's standard operating procedures & processes to meet client requirements & SLAs.
- Operate against timelines and schedules assigned by the Lead Processor, Supervisor or Manager.
- Associate degree in Business Administration or Accounting (or its equivalent in education and experience).
- Up to 1 year of prior experience in the area of payroll production and/or related HRIS technical experience.