Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center Workforce Analyst
at Adelante Healthcare
Every Adelante Leader will strive to maximize the performance and contribution of each team member to Adelante Healthcare and the community that we serve every day. Leaders will set clear performance expectations, provide on-going feedback and coaching to improve results and outcomes and provide regular performance evaluations. Leaders are also expected work in a manner that demonstrates a commitment to quality, patient safety, employee engagement, innovation and model for all other employees the highest standards of personal integrity, professionalism and competence.
OUR CORE VALUES
What you will be doing:
- Working a part of a team in a growing healthcare organization
- Creating and maintaining a caring and receptive patient environment, and an effective, efficient, and productive department.
- Supervising Patient Support Center staff in a high-volume call center environment
- Serving as the liaison to all other Organizational departments
- Providing coaching and support to team members
- Hiring and onboarding new representatives
- Develop, maintain and monitor quality management and performance improvement
- Knowledge of key metrics such as handle time, abandonment rate and able to problem-solve to achieve department goals
The talent we are looking for:
- Associates Degree in Business, Finance or related field is desired, high school diploma or GED is required.
- Minimum two years of supervisory or leadership experience in a call center environment
- Experience in customer service is essential
- Advanced computer efficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and experience in Patient Management System
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and team building skills required
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Organized, able to prioritize and work independently