Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
DCI Implementation Specialist
at Acumen Inc.
Acumen, Inc. is one of the nation's leading fiscal agents offering a portfolio of innovative financial management services backed by superior customer service. Our passion is to help people lead independent lives through exceptional participant-directed programs.
Acumen is a great place to work. Our employees make a positive difference in our clients lives by what they do. Among many benefits to working here, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, generous paid time off, and incentive bonuses to those who qualify.
We are hiring for an Implementation Specialist to join a growing software team. Seeking a well-rounded individual experienced in all aspects of software implementation and project management
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for the execution, delivery, communication and quality of assigned projects and implementations for both internal and external customers
- Management and remediation of issues and risks assigned projects and implementations
- Become an expert on DCI (Direct Care Innovations) software
- Assistance with testing and acceptance of software and solutions
- Travel based on company need is a requirement. Travel up to 25% of the time during certain periods may be necessary
KEY TECHNOLOGIES AND SKILLS:
- Project management and associated tools
- Implementation planning and execution
- Workflow and process modeling
- Proficient with MS Office especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint. MS Project experience a plus
- Proficient with Google for Business including Gmail, Drive, Calendar and Sites
- Proficient with GoTo Meeting and GoTo Training
- Proficient with Slack
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in software and IT related implementations
- 3 -- 5 years’ experience in project management
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or technology related field
- Experience working with users defining current processes and mapping those to available solutions
- Ability to analyze and solve problems as well as document solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively, coordinate multiple duties simultaneously
- Performs other job-related duties as requested
Acumen is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.