Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Martial Arts Supervisor Houston
Martial Arts Supervisor: Houston Metro Area
For 34 years, ACTIVSTARS has specialized in offering youth programs in communities across the country. We emphasize having fun while learning. Please visit our website for more information at www.activstars.com.
ACTIVSTARS allows our Martial Art Instructors to teach their primary style, utilizing the ACTIVSTARS curriculum guidelines. Our class locations are held year round, and we are looking for a committed and dedicated Martial Art Trainer to help facilitate Instructors on location.
The Martial Arts Supervisor position is for evenings and some weekends. Our Martial Art Supervisor is responsible for training and supervising current ACTIVSTARS Instructors. Duties include training, instructor support, evaluations, class instruction, tournaments, and meetings.
- Extensive martial arts background in traditional forms based martial arts.
- Community connections to refer and recruit Instructors a huge plus!
- Extensive teaching experience working with children ages 4-17 years old.
- Must have solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliable transportation to travel to current class locations.
- Consistent availability Monday ? Friday between 5-9 pm. Some weekends for events/meetings.
- Mileage Reimbursement* Based on ActivStars Mileage Policy
- Instructor Referral Bonuses