Academy District 20
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
COACH: ASST. CHEERLEADING
at Academy District 20
The mission of Academy District 20 is to educate every student in a safe and nurturing environment and to provide comprehensive, challenging curricular and extracurricular opportunities that meet the unique needs of every individual by expanding interests, enhancing abilities, and equipping every student with the knowledge, skills, and character essential to being a responsible citizen of our community, our nation, and the world.
1) Valid Colorado teaching license or CHSAA certification.
2) Documented successful high school or college coaching experience and equivalent playing experience preferred.
3) Proven effective team management and practice organization
4) Document successful off-season workout program.
5) Willing to work within the structure of the program.
6) Knowledgeable of skills and an ability to teach them
7) A desire to develop and train young athletes to their highest potential
8) Ability to communicate with athletes, parents, and high school staff.
9) Ability to teach and spot stunts
10) Ability to help coordinate with other coaches, band directors and school groups to generate school spirit.
11) Must be able to develop a balance between competitive cheerleading and sideline cheerleading
12) Member of NCA, UCA, or AACA preferred
M - F practice; attendance at every game for each team; other necessary time commitment needed to plan practice, rosters, etc...
Salary: To be determined based on education and experience. There is no teaching job attached to this position.
New Applicants: Please note that if you are hired by District 20, fingerprinting is required. You will be responsible for the cost of fingerprinting.
All custodial positions require the ability to lift 50 pounds and to push/pull burdens up to 100 pounds.
All special education positions require the ability to safely lift 50 pounds each in a two person lift.
Letter of interest and resume should be sent to Michael Sibley, Assistant Principal/ Athletic Director, e-mail at .