ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
Join our amazing team in ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Accounting Clerical Department!
In this role, you will facilitate and support all functional areas of Accounting for the company by performing the following duties:
• Balance and reconcile direct billing receipts for product received in by stores to vendor billing on a weekly basis.
• Follow through with stores on invoices not entered into our inventory system.
• Research and correct transfers of product from store to store.
• Researches product discrepancies by obtaining information from store personnel and checking paperwork.
• Documents correspondence with Stores and maintains orderly record keeping system.
• Assist with other accounting department projects in the office as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Skills Needed: Intermediate experience with MS Suite products, Excel and Outlook. 10 key calculator by touch.
Education/Experience: At least 3-5 years of relevant Accounting Clerical experience
Full position description provided upon request during the interview process.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those the team member encounters while performing the essential duties and functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• A person in this position is regularly required to sit at a work station for up to 8 hours and must be able to operate a desktop computer, phone, and frequently handle or touch paperwork or objects located in a typical office setting.
• Occasionally needs to lift and/or transport up to 10 pounds of boxes, printed materials or various items short distances, to and from the normal work station.
• Occasionally needs to move, position, and/or rotate themselves in a way to access items and/or objects on shelves and counters in harder to reach areas and/or below waist level or above shoulder level.
• Occasionally needs to stand or walk short distances to areas that are not immediately accessible from the work station, such as the fax machine, printers or mailroom.
Come join this family-owned, growth-oriented organization today! You will receive outstanding benefits with your compensation, which include:
PAID VACATION AND PTO
INCENTIVE COMPENSATION PROGRAM
ABC UNIVERSITY - GREAT WINE, SPIRITS, BEER, CIGAR TRAINING
EXCELLENT HEALTH INSURANCE FOR INDIVIDUAL FAMILY
DENTAL AND VISION PLANS
COMPANY-MATCH 401K PROGRAM
EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS ON WINE AND SPIRITS
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP)
We look forward to helping you take the first step towards a successful ABC career!
Equal Employment Opportunity
ABC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and we make all employment decisions without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, gender, gender identity or gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law (“protected status”).
ABC is an alcohol-free, drug-free workplace.