Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at A1 Placement
A1 Placement is looking for entry-level IT support personnel who are eager to learn and passionate about technology. You will be part of a collaborative team in Fort Myers to find creative solutions. As a Equipment/Technical Assistant, you’ll be responsible for maintenance of the service of all office equipment to ensure minimal interruption of workflow in a multi-office setting.
- Computer Equipment Maintenance and/or Repair: Address all Level 1 technical issues of malfunctioning computers, monitors, keyboards, mouse, and/or computer related equipment.; contact vendors to resolve all Level 2 computer technical issues for any malfunctioning computers, keyboards, mouse and/or computer related equipment; perform monthly maintenance on all computers to include, but not limited to, disc cleanups, defragments, clearing of temporary files, checking performance of all machines and assessing necessity of upgrade/new equipment or parts such as additional computer RAM , processor upgrades, etc.; other computer equipment maintenance/repair related duties as assigned.
- Office Equipment Maintenance: Address all Level 1 technical issues of malfunctioning office equipment to include, but not limited to, printers, facsimile machines, copiers, telephones, transcription machines; contact vendors to resolve all Level 2 office equipment technical issues (after assessing with Director of Operations) for any malfunctioning office equipment; perform monthly/weekly maintenance on all office equipment as necessary; periodically checking performance of all machines and assessing necessity of upgrade/new equipment or parts; report to Director of Operations necessity of any new parts/equipment; other office equipment related duties as assigned.
- Website and Social Media Maintenance/Updates: posting of all pre-completed and approved website content; posting of all pre-completed and approved attorney biographies; research and reporting of enhanced features when requested; other website content duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to learn and/or extend working knowledge of computers, software and office equipment as needed.
- Enhanced knowledge of computer terminology and ability to interpret manuals, instruction forms and directions.
- Advance knowledge of computer applications including MS Office to include Word, Excel and Outlook, internet and research.
- Basic knowledge of HTML coding, CSS, WordPress and/or Photoshop.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Interpersonal skills to establish and maintain efficient working relationships with others.
- Analytical and problem solving skills to understand problems and seek resolution.
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task when necessary.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize workload.